You now have direct access to daily school announcements! Simply click “DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS” on the right side of the home page. A new window will open with the school’s daily announcements! You no longer need to log in to Powerschool to view the announcements.
The law states you must not pass a school bus from any direction when it’s stop arm is extended. You may be pulled over by law enforcement or reported to them by the bus driver and receive a hefty fine. This law is vital to the safety of our students–spread the word!
You can now access Belfield Public School’s 2016-2017 calendar here, or on the “Calendars” drop down menu.
The security system at Belfield Public School locks the doors during school hours. All visitors wishing to enter during this time can only be let in by appropriate personnel via the intercom next to the door. Please do not be offended if staff or students do not open the door for you–they are not allowed to. These security measures are in place to help keep our kids safe. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Lorge at the school.
Do you need help with lunches? Contact the Belfield Food Pantry–they have lunchbox items. For more information call: 575-4405
As parents/guardians it is often a difficult task to keep track of all the events that our children are active in. Heart River co-op provides web access to the most current events and changes in our activities schedules through rSchoolToday scheduler. It is also possible to receive automatic, up to date changes and information by signing up for the instant alert feature. Here is how to do that:
1. Go to www.belfield.k12.nd.us (You can also go to www.southheart.k12.nd.us and click “calendars”).
2. Click on SPORTS CALENDAR (this takes you to the rSchoolToday calendar site)
3. Click on NOTIFY ME! Icon in the upper right corner.
4. Choose the sports that you wish to be notified about (you may choose as many as you want) and click the CONTINUE BUTTON.
5. Check the practices schedules or any other events you want to be notified about and click the CONTINUE BUTTON.
6. You can then set up reminders for upcoming events and also if there are schedule changes. Click the CONTINUE BUTTON.
7. Fill in the necessary information to receive either email notification or text message notification, or both. Click the SAVE SETTINGS button and you will now receive all the information about upcoming events, practices, and activities.
(Information provided by Mr. Jung of South Heart School)