Athletes, Parents, and Guardians,
Below are some important dates & reminders. Make sure physicals and FamilyID requirements are completed BEFORE the season starts.
Our annual general athletic meeting will now be held on Monday, August 8 at 5:30 PM in the Belfield gym. Sport-specific informational meetings will still be held by the head coach for winter and spring sports, but this will be the only general meeting for the year.
All athletes entering grades 5-12 must have a current physical examination prior to participation in ANY sport (link to form is here)
The physical form and medical history form need to be uploaded to FamilyID. All other documents and forms are completed digitally the FamilyId page. If you are new to FamilyID, registration instructions can be found here.
All athletes in grades 7-12 must complete this test prior to participation in ANY sport. Participants are required to take this test every year. The tests will be given in the computer labs in Belfield and South Heart during registration days.
- Belfield High Business Ed Room
- August 3-4 from 8 am-2 pm
- South Heart High School
- August 11-12 from 8 am-4 pm
ALL SPORT PARENT/ATHLETE MEETING
- Monday, August 8 at 5:30 pm - Belfield HS gym
- Sport-specific meetings to follow for fall sports.
All participation fees will be paid online during the online registration process on FamilyID. Payment is required for each for each athlete, for each sport (no family maximum).
- Grades 9-12 - $30 per athlete/sport
- Grades 5-8 - $20 per athlete/sport
- Girls Golf - August 1
- High School Football - August 8
- JH Football - August 8
- Cross Country - August 8
- High School VB - August 15
- JH VB - August 15
- Elementary GBB - August 15
- Elementary BBB - September 22
- JH GBB - October 24
- JH BB - November 7
- HS GBB - November 14
- HS BBB - November 28
- Track & Field - February 27
- Baseball - March 20
- Softball - March 20
- Boys Golf - April 10
- Elementary VB - TBD
We are looking forward to a great and successful season!